Sherborne Upholstery Electric ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliners
Small version of the popular and luxurious Standard Comfi-sit Electric Recliner.
The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a
starting position only 10cm (4″) from the wall.
Features full ‘chaise’ seating and a soft, comfortable back design.
- This Single Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 159kg (25 stones)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather
About Sherborne Upholstery
Widely known and respected, the Sherborne name on the distinctive label can now been seen on the most comprehensive selection of upholstery styles, ranging from the ultimate in relaxing Recliner Chairs and Settees (with Fixed Suite options) to traditional Fireside Chairs and Settees with versatile Sofabed and Drop-end Sofa options available, too.
Sherborne has grown from a small family business into one of the most successful upholstery companies in the United Kingdom with two factories and over 250 employees.
D.C. Williams & Son supplies the full Sherborne Upholstery range. www.sherborneupholstery.co.uk