TEMPUR® Musica Bedstead
This sleek modern bedstead with its contemporary graduated headboard hides a splendid secret – a built in docking station not only accommodating digital connectivity via phone, USB or SD card, it can also connect via Bluetooth™, So just relax and drift off whilst listening to your favourite music playing through the integral speakers… With polished chrome effect feet co-ordinating with the metallic finish on the speaker trim, Musica is upholstered in a selection of soft fabric finishes, each one chosen to blend with a wide range of decor schemes. It is also available as an adjustable model with cordless infra-red handsets (with built in torch) and massage functions. Please note the iphone shown is not included when you purchase this bed frame. Our bedsteads are made to order. Anticipated delivery times are currently 6-8 weeks.
- Suitable for all TEMPUR Mattresses in standard double, king and super king sizes (not included, sold separately)
- Manufacturer’s 15 year limited guarantee for bed frame, electrical components 1 year
- Integral docking station offers phone/pod/mp3 connectivity, plus SD card, USB and Aux
- Speakers located either side of the head board just above the foot
- Upholstered in a choice of textured soft fabrics
- Deep cushioned graduated head end
- Modern style frame surround
- Polished chrome effect feet
- Mattress support provided by wooden slats suspended in adjacent twin metal frames
- For easy access this item is delivered boxed in sections
- This bedstead will be assembled as part of our home delivery and installation service
Dimensions of bed frame
|Double||W: 140cm||L: 220cm||H: 92cm||F: 33cm|
|King||W: 155cm||L: 230cm||H: 92cm||F: 33cm|
|Super king||W: 185cm||L: 230cm||H: 92cm||F: 33cm|
In the early 1970s, NASA developed a pressure-absorbing material to help cushion and support astronauts during lift-off. The material was temperature- sensitive and it evenly distributed body weight. NASA released this material to the public in the 1980s.
Another set of scientists, at the soon-to-be-merged companies Fagerdala in Sweden and Dan-Foam in Denmark, continued development on NASA’s creation. After nearly a decade and millions of research dollars, these perfected TEMPUR material for use in mattresses.
After TEMPUR products were released to the public in 1991, the success was instant. Today people in more than 76 countries worldwide turn to TEMPUR for the superior support and comfort that the brand provides.
To keep up with this ever-growing demand, in 2001 TEMPUR expanded into North America, building an R&D and engineering center in Duffield, Virginia and a fabrication plant in Alburquerque, New Mexico. In addition the research facility and factory in Denmark has been extended considerably over the years to meet the increasing demand for TEMPUR products from all over the world.
D.C. Williams & Son supplies the full Tempur range. Click Here for more details