Simple elegance and gentle lines combine with superb comfort to make this sofa an elegant choice for any lifestyle.
- Available in xed or loose cover and leather.
- Fibre seat and feather back interiors as standard.
- Foot colour options : mid-brown, dark brown, natural, black or mahogany finish.
- To ease delivery even to the most dicult or inaccessible places all of our models can be disassembled, for delivery in the home.
- While every eort is made to give overall precise dimension, a tolerance of +/- 3Cm per item, must be accepted.
- This is primarily due to the overhang of the seat and arm cushions which are soft and exible in construction.
About Collins and Hayes
Situated on the coast in the south east of England and steeped in history, Collins and Hayes has been successfully designing, developing and manufacturing upholstered furniture, of the highest quality, for over 130 years.
Skilled craftsmanship, combined with both traditional and modern techniques, means that they proudly offer you a bespoke service with several unique benefits.
Their upholstery is individually handmade to meet customer’s specific requirements, as well as our own. Their wealth of knowledge and well established reputation ensures a deep understanding of the materials and skills required, which culminates in beautifully designed and crafted furniture.
D.C. Williams & Son supplies the full Collins & Hayes range. www.collinsandhayes.co.uk