TEMPUR® Ardennes Adjustable Massage Divan
Rest and relaxation at the touch of a button. the Ardennes Adjustable Massage divan base allows you to change the position of your head, hips or legs while lying down, or lift yourself in to a sitting position with ease. And if you need extra storage, underbed drawer options are also available on all models except the long small double and long double sizes. Select from 5 plush fabric finishes, and then why not complete the look and add one of our flush fitting headboards in matching material to your order? Also available as a standard divan base or ottoman. Our bed bases are made to order. Anticipated delivery times are currently 6-8 weeks.
- Suitable for all TEMPUR Mattresses (not included, sold separately)
- All models require 200cm long mattresses, king and super king sizes will need 2 x 75cm or 2 x 90cm width respectively
- Manufacturer’s 15 year limited frame guarantee
- German motors* and electrical items guaranteed for 5 years
- *Battery reserve in case of power failure plus under bed light
- Cordless infra-red handsets with built in torch (1 with long single, long small double and long double models)
- Massage units as standard** with a variety of settings (1 set with long single, long small double and long double models).
- **People with heart pacemakers must not use the massage unit as it may possibly affect the pacemaker. Using the adjustable head and foot functions should not cause an issue
- Each individual bed mechanism will provide adjustments to the mattress position, and also support a person weighing up to 18 stone
- Upholstered in a choice of textured fabrics
- Mattress support provided by high quality wooden slats in adjacent twin wooden frames
- Supplied with chrome effect castors
- Choice of storage options available
- Fittings for a UK strut styled headboard included
- For access, all king and super king sizes split into 2 sections which link together
- All base units will be assembled as part of our home delivery and installation service
- Headboard an optional extra, add to your cart separately if required
Dimensions of adjustable divan base unit
|Long single – needs 1 mattress||W: 90cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
|Long small double – needs 1 mattress||W: 120 cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
|Long double – needs 1 mattress||W: 135cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
|King – needs 2 mattress 75cm width each||W: 150cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
|Super king – needs 2 mattresses 90cm width each||W: 180cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
In the early 1970s, NASA developed a pressure-absorbing material to help cushion and support astronauts during lift-off. The material was temperature- sensitive and it evenly distributed body weight. NASA released this material to the public in the 1980s.
Another set of scientists, at the soon-to-be-merged companies Fagerdala in Sweden and Dan-Foam in Denmark, continued development on NASA’s creation. After nearly a decade and millions of research dollars, these perfected TEMPUR material for use in mattresses.
After TEMPUR products were released to the public in 1991, the success was instant. Today people in more than 76 countries worldwide turn to TEMPUR for the superior support and comfort that the brand provides.
To keep up with this ever-growing demand, in 2001 TEMPUR expanded into North America, building an R&D and engineering center in Duffield, Virginia and a fabrication plant in Alburquerque, New Mexico. In addition the research facility and factory in Denmark has been extended considerably over the years to meet the increasing demand for TEMPUR products from all over the world.
D.C. Williams & Son supplies the full Tempur range. Click Here for more details